2018 Holiday Home Tour
Thank you for Making a Difference!!!
Thanks to you over $35,000 was raised by the 2018 Holiday Home Tour!
Funds raised will go to support our philanthropic programs serving children, teens and adults in our community who are facing hardship, poverty and homelessness. Our largest program, Operation School Bell®, provides new school clothes to over 4000 students throughout the area.
Our heartfelt thanks to the homeowners who offered their beautifully decorated homes for the Tour: Carol Bjorg, Janice White, Deane and Leslie Minor, Bruce and Sue Johnson, and Gary and Ardie Mclean. A special thanks to Dr. Sanford Wright and Patty Larson, who opened up the Hartley Mansion for two tastings as well as a place for the Christmas Gift Shop and a visit with Santa.
Wonderful tasty treats at the homes were provided by:
- Anthony's Home Port, Everett
- Bleachers Grill at Cedar Crest
- Bluewater Organic Distilling
- Buck's American Cafe
- Choux Choux Bakery
- LJ's Bistro and Bar
- The New Mexicans
- Port Gardner Bay Winery
Lovely floral displays at the homes were provided by:
- Barbara's Floral - Lynnwood/Mukilteo
- QFC Floral on Broadway - Everett
- Stadium Flowers - Everett
- Stadium Flowers - Lynnwood
- Sunnyside Nursery - Marysville
Homes were sponsored by:
- Mountain Pacific Bank
- Peoples Bank
- Pignatero Volkswagen
- Roy Robinson Chevrolet-Subaru
- Members of the Assistance League of Everett